Amazing Selling Machine
MODULE 8 - Overview
Detailed Review of Module 8 of the Amazing Selling Machine online course.
If you're looking for a unique in-depth, up-to-date review of ASM, then this is it.
MODULE 8 - Taking Your Business to the Next Level
Video 01 - Welcome to Module 8
Video 02-Running Out of Inventory and Reordering
- Why almost everyone runs out of inventory at first
- Immediate actions when inventory is low
- Immediate actions to take when you are out
- Checking how many days of inventory you have left
- Forecasting if you need to reorder
- How to use Amazon's inventory planning Features
- Two things to do when you reorder inventory
- What to do while you are out of stock
- What to to when you are back in stock
Video 03 - When to Launch Your Next Product
- You've fully launched your first product
- Your first product is well-optimized (surpassing the 20% minimum conversion rate)
- Your confident that your first product will not run out of inventory
- You have enough cash to buy and maintain inventory for two products
Video 04 - Choosing Your Next Product to Launch
Video 05 - How to Keep Scaling Your Business
- Marketing (Traffic)
- Optimization (Conversions)
- Adding More Products
- Make sure that your next product can be sold to existing customers
- Evaluate the opportunity to make sure it's a good Amazon opportunity (Mod 1)
- Calculate the profit and order samples (Mod 2)
- Determine supplier and order inventory (Mod 3)
- Set up optimized listing (Mod 5)
- Get your 5-10 initial reviews and execute LB&R strategy (Mod 6)
- Create and optimize your Sponsored Ads plus use Amazon's other marketing tools (Mod 7)
- Provide raving fan customer service and gets lots of reviews (Mod 7)
- Monitor your stats and optimize your listing (Mod 7)
- Repeat entire Process (Mod 8)
- Important: Be sure to apply for Brand Registry when you are ready.
Video 06 - Scaling Your Business to Success
Video 07 - Deciding When to Enter Other Markets
- If you will create a new business in the new region or you will use your existing business
- Do you need to apply for additional tax id numbers?
- How do you translate and localize your product listing(s)?
- Do you have the cash flow?
Video 08 - Building a Team that Runs Your Business
- The biggest mistake most successful sellers still make
- The best time to start building your team
- Which jobs to hire help
- Mike suggests making a position that covers the daily maintenance list
- The one essential job you have to do before hiring #maketrainingguides
- How and where to hire from
Module 8 - My Key Takeaways
This final module is a visionary module, as it shows you what could be made. Mike does an excellent job showing the process of scaling your business to the next level in multiple different ways, such as adding new products that are related to your brand so that you can sell to the audience that you have already built.
Mike does a great job of comparing a 10k/month business to a 100k/month business to show what is possible when you build a team and add more products. He does an excellent job at placing the desire to scale your business in the back of your mind.
Video Quality: 8/10
Good video quality. Constant through the entire course.
Overall, this module offers good, consistent sound quality.
Mike does an excellent job in his discussion of scaling, both in his examples and in his word choice.
OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MODULE 08
This Module goes into great detail on what scaling your business entails. It teaches different methods and ways to take your business to the next level. Both beginners and more advanced FBA Sellers will find this capstone module valuable.