Amazon FBA Ninja
MODULE 8 - A Critical Summary of All Parts
Written Sept 7, 2019
In-Depth Overview of Module 8 of Kevin David's Amazon FBA Ninja
If you are searching for an different, detailed, contemporary review of the Amazon FBA Ninja Online Course, then you've arrived. Now Scroll.
MODULE 8 - Specific Business Advancement Tips
Part 1: Video 01 - Better Support Staff + Free Headline Ads + Professional Amazon Inserts + Twitter Boost Feature
Part 1: Video 02 - Find Any Reviewers Profile (Even When They Use a Fake Name)
- Using Chrome, you go to the listing, view the code, and pull a specific string of digits that is their customer id and then go into manage orders and then search for the string of digits pulled earlier, so you can message the specific customer and see if you can get them to change their negative review into a good review by giving them a coupon or other incentive.
First of all, getting rid of negative reviews is important, but secondary to getting positive reviews. That said, I trained a VA to go through each of my products and contact the dissatisfied customers who left less than 4 stars and the organic rankings increased significantly after most of their issues were resolved to their satisfaction.
Part 1: Video 03 - Ensuring Your Account Doesn't Get Taken Over by Hackers
Part 1: Video 04 - Erasing Negative Seller Feedback
- Kevin said it’s almost impossible to get Amazon to change a negative review, but it's simple to get negative seller feedback if it fits a certain set of criteria, namely that the feedback is not related to the seller, but to a product, because it is against Amazon’s TOS to put product reviews in the seller feedback section.
Part 2: Video 01 - Openning Multiple Amazon Seller Accounts the Right Way to Mitigate Risk of Suspension
- One of the worries of Amazon sellers is having their accounts suspended and not being able to sell (and make a living)
- Kevin lays out the process and provides templated requests that have worked for him
- The basic reason why Amazon grants you multiple accounts is if you are creating an additional brand or collection of products that do not relate at all to your first brand.
- Kevin's Tips to Creating a New Account:
- use unique checking account,
- create new business name,
- sign up for a new credit card.
- It’s also recommended that you get another Limited Liability Company License a.k.a. an LLC (which gives you an additional EIN), but Kevin does mention that it is okay to start the new account application process without a 2nd employer identification number (aka you can get by with using your same EIN).
Part 2: Video 02 - Getting Featured by Popular Bloggers' Gift Guides for Top Ten Holiday Ideas and More
- Kevin shares a platform that gives you a door into getting your products featured on popular blogs
- Get on the platform’s email list,
- Look through a list of article titles that gets emailed out on a regular basis.
- Find a title that could work for your products,
- Email the blog publishers some HQ product images and offer a short explanation as to why your products are a good fit for that topic.
- Kevin encourages his students to watch every day, and respond quickly, because they are competitive as a multitude of sellers and advertisers are also viewing the lists of titles.
Part 2: Video 03 - Crosslisting All Your Amazon Listings to Ebay in 5 Minutes
- Kevin unveils a software transition service that migrates your Amazon Product Listings into eBay Item listings in only a few minutes, pulling your title, bullets, description and even your high definition photos.
Part 2: Video 04 - Getting $1000's of Dollars You didn't Know Amazon Owes You in Minutes
- Such as size of reimbursements that agents can give without the approval of a manager.
Part 2: Video 05 - Getting Ungated in Beauty and Grocery
Part 2: Video 6 - Making Your Products Appear in the Frequently Bought Together (FBT) Section
Part 2: Video 7 - Outsourcing Your Amazon Customer Service the Right Way
Part 2: Video 8 - Super URL Amazon Update Time Stamp 2017
Part 2: Video 9 - The #1 Way I Use VA's to Power My Amazon Business
- First, Kevin explains where to find excellent quality, hardworking, yet affordable virtual assistants.
- Then, he goes further telling what tasks he has his VAs do; the simple, mundane tasks that need to be done, but you don’t have time to do.
- Finally, he leaves us with two examples, namely having a VA do the ITRACK 999 method on the items in his cart as well as begin the initial communications with prospective suppliers.
Establishing processes that you can train other people to do for you is essential to scaling your business. It is well worth your time to put together training videos and edifying your staff so they can take more off your plate so that you can focus on growing the business, not simply running it.
Part 2: Video 10 - Linking Your Seller Name to your AMS Brand Page
Part 3: Video 1 - Three Secrets to Getting Your Account Back After Suspension
- Don’t act hasty
- Clear your head
- Create a plan of action
- Kevin lays out how to organize your action plan
- He shares specific emails that you might have to use after you have submitted your initial appeal and not received a response within two weeks.
- After you have waited and found out the reason why you have been suspended (it’s under the performance tab in seller central), you can begin your action plan.
- Continuously throughout, Kevin stresses that it is very, very important to do it right the first time to minimize the length of time that your account is suspended.
Part 3: Video 2 - Action Plan If You Get Suspended
Module 8 - My Key Takeaways
Kevin offers a lot in this final module in his FBA Ninja course. The reason I bought into this course was to assist my knowledge of how to scale several of the Amazon brands that I have.
KD offers multiple tips to scale your FBA biz in this module, from outsourcing using VAs to how to create multiple accounts, thereby mitigating the risk of account suspension.
Each of my accounts has been suspended at some point or another due to copyright issues, and solidifying a suspension-response process has been one of my goals to accomplish this quarter. Kevin's teaching has assisted the establishment of the process I am training my employees to take in getting the accounts restored.
Video Quality: 7.5/10
moderate video quality. consistent with the rest of the course.
The sound quality is moderate. It cuts from the video on occasion, but it will not detract from the information of the course.
While Kevin is clearly a legitimate guru, having real experience in Amazon FBA and PPC, the absence of structure makes the module more difficult to understand.
OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MODULE 8
This eighth module is similar to the previous seven as Kevin supplies great info, but still has no real structure.