Local Lead Generation vs. Amazon FBA
The Reason I love Lead Generation:
- Above site took only 5 months to rank (Amazon takes 1-2 years to rank)
- Above site cost $500 to launch (Amazon is $5K to $15K)
- It's been producing $2000 in net profit every month for over 6 years with hardly any maintenance
- I own the entire business (I don't have to worry about Amazon suspending my account)
- I'm only competing with tree care companies in Grand Rapids, MI which means it's far less competitive than dealing with sellers from all over the world (more lasting income)
- So many opportunities, 100 niches in every city, thousands of cities out there
I don't hate Amazon FBA but...
Look, Amazon FBA is still a solid online business. I'm making money with it, but my issue is that there's so many variables that's outside your control.
- Many product categories are too saturated today in 2022
- Amazon can suspend accounts
- Amazon has been increasing seller fees
- Many variables outside your control, like low-quality products from suppliers
- Real brands & suppliers are entering the market that you can't compete with
Find out more info about Local Lead Generation
I've been doing lead generation for over 7 years and I still believe this is one of the best online business models out there.
Put your info below and I'll take you to a page that'll show you just how powerful this business is.