eCom Elites - The COMPLETE Review
MODULE 08 - Business And Sales
Module 8 is a great little insert into the course and it makes perfect sense why Franklin would include it. Once again he covers something that most other "gurus" don't discuss. It's not a module you would probably revisit, but it is worth going through. Franklin gives some valuable tips on running a business.
MODULE 08 - Business and Sales
Video 01 - Increase Your Sales
Video 02 - Upscale with VAs
- Where to find a VA
- How to train a VA
- What to pay your VA
- Which tasks to give to a VA
- What a VA should not be doing
Video 03-Business 101
Franklin covers the following:
- Do you have to register a business?
- Is it necessary to have an American bank account?
- Which type of business is best?
- Sole trader or limited liability company?
- Do you need to fill in and submit a W8 form?
Franklin also shares his business structure model for his Shopify store:
Video 04 - Having A Business Goal
- Just earning extra money to supplement your current income to
- Getting more freedom to do what you want, when you want to
- I’m going to be rich and wealthy! It’s more than just making money…
- I want to maybe buy a supercar. And maybe travel. And maybe live in a different place. And maybe, maybe. Be clear about what you want to achieve!
Module 08 - My Key Takeaways
This is a great module to include in any business course. However, the content is far from comprehensive and Franklin basically touches on the basics.
A key point to take away from this module, is that it is essential to get professional advice from an accountant or tax expert once you start making money.
Despite this being an important aspect to touch on, Franklin doesn't have a lot of content for this module. The content that he does offer is very basic.
OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MODULE 08
The idea behind the module is great. Many people want to start a new business but don't know the first thing about starting a business, nor the implications of running one.
It's a great concept and a worthy module to include in the course, but it's sadly let down by the amount of info. Franklin basically just touches on certain aspects of running a business and I can understand why - it's a topic that deserves it's own course and Franklin would not have been able to include that as well.
Hats off to the guy for including it though! No one else even mentions this aspect in any of the other courses.