FBA Roadmap is an Amazon FBA course by Warner Fields. It offers comprehensive training for launching and growing an online arbitrage and wholesale business on Amazon FBA.
Fields of Profit focuses more on Amazon's online arbitrage. It is a popular way to make money, especially for beginners. The course teaches Amazon sellers the repeatable steps to source, prepare, ship, and sell, from sending your initial inventory to advanced sourcing tactics like the use of tactical arbitrage and reverse sourcing by using Keepa and SellepAmp.
In this FBA Roadmap review, we will learn two unique Amazon FBA business models; online arbitrage vs wholesale. Understanding the difference between the two can help you choose the best business model for your startup. While Amazon FBA can be lucrative, it requires a constant effort that makes this business model not very passive.
Another business model, like the local lead generation business model, offers a more passive income stream that doesn't require constant attention. With local lead gen, you can create a website that generates leads for local businesses, and you can make $500-$2000/month for each online property you rank and rent. It's a scalable approach to generating multiple streams of passive income.
Amazon arbitrage refers to the practice of buying products from retail or online stores at a lower price and then reselling them on the Amazon marketplace or other online platforms for a higher price to make a profit.
Low start-up costs: You don't need a lot of money to start an Amazon arbitrage business. According to Jungle Scout, 12% out of 1,000+ Amazon sellers launch their business with less than $500, and 32% start with less than $1,000.
Easy to get started: According to a Jungle Scout survey, 33% reported launching their Amazon arbitrage business in less than one month. This means that starting an Amazon arbitrage business can be a relatively quick process.
Wide selection of products: Amazon offers a wide range of products. You can find profitable items in many categories.
Established brands: With Amazon wholesale, you can sell established brands that are already popular with customers. This can help increase the demand for your products and attract more customers to your business.
Easy to get started: Besides retail arbitrage, wholesale is the easiest business model to get up and running. Jungle Scout’s study reveals that 42% of wholesalers took only less than six weeks to launch and run their businesses.
Reduced risk: Since you're selling established brands that already have a proven track record, there is less risk involved compared to selling new or untested products. This can help you build a more stable and profitable business.
High competition: Amazon is a highly competitive marketplace, so many other sellers are also looking for profitable opportunities.
Price fluctuations: Prices on Amazon can change rapidly, so a product you bought at a cheap price may become unprofitable if the price increases or if other sellers sell at a lower price.
Limited control over inventory: You’re buying from retailers or online stores, so if the retailer or online stores you’re buying from runs out of stocks, it means you won’t have any inventory to sell on the Amazon store.
High competition: You may be competing with many other sellers who are selling the same or similar products. This can make it challenging to stand out and attract customers to your business.
Price pressure: Since the wholesale market on Amazon is highly competitive, there may be price pressure to keep prices low to remain competitive. This can reduce your profit margins and make it more challenging to grow your business.
Time-consuming research: Finding the right products to sell on Amazon wholesale can be time-consuming and require extensive research.
According to Jungle Scout's survey, 48%
of retail arbitrage sellers have profit margins on products less than 20%. While 54% of online arbitrage sellers have a profit margins of 16% or higher.
The same report shows that 61% of Amazon wholesalers have $5,000 profit per month, and 58% which is most of them, have less than 20% profit margins.
Pros and Cons of FBA Roadmap
Warner Fields is a successful 7 figure Amazon Seller.
Fields of Profit have a strong online presence.
The course has a lot of bonuses, incorporated with weekly live consultations.
There is a coaching program directly with Fields of Profit.
FBA Roadmap is still new.
It is a self-paced course module.
FBA Roadmap costs $447 for lifetime access.
FBA Roadmap offers a 14-day money-back guaranteed
FBA Roadmap started last 2022.
Fields of Profit has a combined 269.2K followers on its social media and over 46K subscribers on YouTube.
What do I Get in FBA Roadmap?
You will get lifetime access to FBA Roadmap over 14-hour course modules, different bonuses, software discounts, weekly zoom calls, a private community, and also 1-on-on coaching called Lightspeed FBA.
Getting ungated (categories and major brands)
How to get free shipping supplies
In-depth guides of all the essential software
Keepa Product Finder
Tactical arbitrage masterclass
Amazon account health
Seller Central basics
Hours of live sourcing
Credit card strategy
Storefront stalking sourcing
Secret high-power sourcing strategies
Getting your first wholesale accounts and much more
Join hundreds of other Amazon roadmap students in our private discord.
An exclusive one-month free trial of BQool & an exclusive discount on SellerAmp, as well as several discounts on popular software we use in our own six-figure profit businesses.
Suppliers for major categories (Grocery, Beauty, Health and Household, Toys, etc.) and premium brands like Nike, Adidas, LEGO, Disney, Star Wars, Funko, Marvel, Pokemon, and more.
Learn from several student success stories now earning thousands in profit monthly.
Several bonus interviews with successful full-time Amazon FBA sellers in their network.
An exact repeatable secret strategy that Fields of Profit uses to make $2,000+ in a day with textbooks
The Amazon Launchpad Free Discord
Join 39k+ sellers and learn how to get ungated, source products, and much more all for free
Free YouTube content
Over 200 videos that break down all the tricky aspects of selling on Amazon
Lightspeed FBA - Coaching
Get Warner's direct help to scale your business. It is a twice-a-week coaching call and more.
Free OA Spreadsheet & Wholesale Contact Scripts
You can check his website to grab a free spreadsheet to manage your biz and scripts to email wholesalers.
SellerAmp SAS - "LAUNCHPAD" for 50% off 1st month
It is Warner's favorite tool for selling on Amazon. Used for product research, reverse sourcing, profit calculation, and advanced data.
Tactical Arbitrage 10-Day Free Trial - "FIELDS"
Scans everyday websites and compares the prices to Amazon for you to find massive profits.
Is FBA Roadmap Worth it?
FBA RoadMap can be worth it because it offers guidance and strategies for starting an Amazon FBA business, with a focus on online arbitrage and wholesale. The program provides a step-by-step guide, along with free resources such as an OA spreadsheet and contact scripts. Additionally, you'll have access to Lightspeed FBA coaching and a discount for SellerAmp SAS.
However, it's important to note that online arbitrage and wholesale have their own set of challenges and limitations. For one, the competition is at a different level, with 73% of 9.5 million Amazon sellers globally using FBA to sell, an increase in Amazon fees, and finding profitable products can be difficult. Additionally, there are risks associated with relying on third-party suppliers, such as issues with quality control or shipping delays.
Who created FBA Roadmap?
Warner Fields created the FBA Roadmap. He is also known as the Fields of Profit. He is a recent graduate of the University of Arkansas, having earned a Bachelor of Science in International Business Economics in 2022. During his senior year of college in 2021, Warner generated over $600k in sales and a monthly profit of $19,861.26 through his e-commerce business, which sells millions of dollars worth of brand-name products purchased from retailers like Walmart and Target. Remarkably, he started his business with just $1500.
Besides his successful e-commerce ventures, Warner is a part owner of SellerAmp, where he plays an important role in running operations for their SaaS product. SellerAmp helps Amazon sellers identify profitable products faster, providing valuable resources for e-commerce entrepreneurs. Warner's contributions to the company are invaluable, and his success in e-commerce serves as an inspiration for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Who is FBA Roadmap For?
FBA Roadmap is for anyone who wants to create a full-time income by selling products on Amazon, regardless of their background or occupation. It provides a step-by-step guide that is accessible and practical, making it suitable for busy individuals with limited resources and experience. With FBA Roadmap, you can learn how to start and grow a profitable Amazon business at your own pace, and achieve financial independence through Amazon selling.
Why did Warner Fields create the FBA Roadmap?
Warner Fields created FBA Roadmap to assist individuals who may have limited resources and experience but still want to create a full-time income. His primary goal was to help the community, including those who have a 9-5 job and busy schedules, by providing them with a step-by-step guide on how to sell on Amazon using the same systems he used. The FBA Roadmap aims to make starting and growing a profitable Amazon business more accessible and achievable for everyone.
FBA Roadmap's complete blueprint on Amazon arbitrage
Here is the blueprint of FBA Roadmap to have success on Amazon arbitrage:
- Setting up your Amazon seller account correctly
- Listing and shipping products to Amazon
- Consistently and predictably source profitable items (including top stores for retail arbitrage sourcing)
- Leveraging software to save time and earn more money
- Acquiring capital to scale efficiently
- Ungating Amazon product categories, other selling don't have access to sell
Does Amazon allow Online Arbitrage?
Yes, Amazon allows online arbitrage on their platform. However, as an FBA seller, it is important to follow their guidelines and policies to ensure that your account remains in good standing. Amazon has strict rules against price gouging, counterfeit products, and other unethical practices that could harm its customers or reputation. So, if you plan to engage in online arbitrage on Amazon, do so ethically and transparently.
6 Tips to have Success in Amazon Online Arbitrage
- Conduct thorough research: To identify the demand for a product, you can use tools like Google Trends, Amazon Best Sellers, or Jungle Scout to see how often people are searching for or buying the product. You can also check the competition on Amazon by searching for the product and looking at the number of sellers and their pricing. To determine the price points, compare the prices of the product on different marketplaces and calculate the fees and shipping costs to estimate your profit margin.
- Use reliable software tools: Some of the top online arbitrage tools include SellerApp, Tactical Arbitrage, Seller Amp, and Keepa. These tools can help you find profitable products, analyze sales data, and track pricing and inventory levels. Before choosing a tool, read reviews from other users and try out the free trials to see if it's a good fit for your business.
- Manage your inventory effectively: To keep track of your inventory, you can use a spreadsheet or inventory management software like InventoryLab or SellerActive. Set up alerts for low stock levels and adjust your pricing to maintain a healthy profit margin. Keep a record of all your expenses, including sourcing costs, shipping fees, and marketplace fees, to calculate your profits accurately.
- Develop a strong network: Building relationships with suppliers and buyers can help you have a good product listing and create a reliable source of income. You can also benefit from learning from other successful online arbitrager sellers and sharing your experiences with them. You can join the Amazon Launchpad by the Fields of Profit. There are over 40K Amazon sellers who share their success stories, steps on how to get ungated, source products, and insights if you have inquiries.
- Understand the risks: To mitigate the risks of online arbitrage, you can take steps like sourcing from reputable suppliers, thoroughly inspecting products before purchasing, and offering excellent customer service to prevent disputes. Stay up to date with marketplace policies and changes by subscribing to newsletters or following industry blogs. Have a plan in place for handling returns, refunds, and damaged products. Keep updated with top arbitrage sourcing tips.
- Continuously monitor your performance: Regularly track your sales data and adjust your strategies based on the results. Analyze your best-selling products and replicate their success by sourcing similar items. Monitor your inventory turnover rate and aim to maintain a healthy profit margin of at least 20%. Review your expenses regularly and look for ways to reduce costs without sacrificing quality.
Is Online Arbitrage still Profitable?
Online arbitrage can still be profitable, but it depends on several factors, such as the products you are selling, the competition in the market, and your ability to find good deals. There are many people who are making a living from online arbitrage, especially if they can find high-demand products they can sell at a markup. However, keep in mind that the market is constantly changing, and what works today may not work tomorrow. But, according to Jungle Scout, 55% of online arbitrage sellers earned less than $5,000 per month and 16% of them garnered $1,000 and $5,000.
FBA Roadmap Alternatives
Why Local Lead Generation is More Passive than Selling on Amazon?
Local lead generation is more passive than selling on Amazon because it relies on creating digital assets that generate income with little to no maintenance. Each website you create has the potential to be an income source. With over 63% of the world's population searching for products and services online, there is a high demand for lead generation services. The more digital assets you produce, the more money you can make.
While selling on Amazon can also be lucrative, it requires a more active effort to source, list, and sell products. Therefore, if you're looking for a more hands-off approach to making money online, local lead generation might be the better choice for you.