Jet Video Academy teaches you how to start and grow your YouTube channel so you can earn passive income from views, ad revenue, and affiliate marketing. It teaches you how to make and optimize videos to target your niche. Greg Kononenko and Alen Sehovic apply these tactics in their videos to get a consistent amount of views even up to years from when you posted the video. But is there really a secret formula for building a successful YouTube channel?
According to EarthWeb, there are 720,000 hours of fresh video content uploaded each day. 70% of those hours come from channels with at least 250,000 subscribers. From that percentage, 10% of those channels make up 79% of all video views. With such a tight competition for viewership, it’s no question why it takes an average of 22 months before getting 1,000 subscribers to monetize your channel.
This is the reason I recommend local lead generation to anyone looking to make money online. It’s a rank and rent model wherein you build a local niche service website, rank it on Google through basic local SEO techniques, and earn money as you sell leads to local service type businesses. The best part, your websites only require little maintenance so you barely have to touch them as you earn passive income.
Jet Video Academy Pros And Cons
Jet Video Academy offers streamlined and updated course modules that include algorithm changes and YouTube Shorts.
Greg Kononenko and Alen Sehovic apply their teachings to their own channel. Their success validates the course they teach.
They will teach you how to make a successful YouTube channel even without showing your face.
You can find most of what they teach online for free—even in my blog.
You need to hustle hard to beat the competition, because their success does not mean yours, especially when YouTube is becoming overly saturated.
Jet Video Academy does not reveal the channels that succeeded with their program, which is a question of their credibility.
Jet Video Academy costs $497, but you can get the course for as low as $77 through affiliate links.
Jet Video Academy offers a 100% refund within 30-days. No questions asked.
Jet Video Academy started in 2020 as a collaboration between Greg Kononenko and Alen Sehovic.
Jet Video Academy offers promising modules that can help jumpstart your YouTube channel. However, there aren’t many reviews present online and most in-house reviews are blurred out.
5 Factors To Consider For YouTube SEO
YouTube SEO is one of the main factors why videos get bumped up in YouTube search results. For example, if you search “how to make money on YouTube,” YouTube won’t give you videos entitled “how to make money on Instagram.” It will give you search results that will fulfill your search query.
What Do You Get From Jet Video Academy?
- Case Study of Greg's and Alen's channels, full breakdown of exactly how they make the money from their channel.
- How YouTube can give you passive income; The lifecycle of a YouTube channel.
- Join the Private Mentorship Group where you can get advice at any time.
- What you need to get started on YouTube.
- 100% Free Software you can use to record and edit videos.
- Stress-free way to make quality videos on a shoestring budget (using mostly free tools and software).
- Different types of channels and how they can make passive, ongoing income.
- The REAL way YouTubers make money (no, it's not Ad Revenue).
- How to choose your channel name to maximize your profits.
- The ONE thing you MUST do to get 300% more views and traffic (most channels DON'T do this).
- How to DOUBLE your subscriber numbers on EVERY video.
- Customize channel settings, defaults, channel art, and other branding.
- What makes video EVERGREEN - getting ongoing, passive views.
- Our closely guarded secret on finding low-competition keywords that no one else is targeting.
- Ensuring your titles and thumbnails drive clicks and views like crazy.
- Fast video editing using 100% free tools.
- This ONE trick will boost your video performance by at least 50%.
- The RIGHT way to enter descriptions and tags to actually get your videos to rank in search.
- The settings we use to get 20% more revenue on each video (Without any extra work).
- How to get MONETIZED on YouTube quickly.
- One non-obvious thing you must do to make 10x more than your Ad Revenue ($1k ad revenue a month is ok, but if you do this ONE thing, you should also make $8-10k extra affiliate revenue).
- How a channel with 1,000 subs can make MORE than a channel with 1,000,000 subs (that's what we do, copy our system).
- How to EXPLODE your channel with "YouTube Shorts" - the super-viral short videos under 60 seconds
- Exactly how a channel with zero subscribers can build to 5,000 subscribers insanely fast using YouTube Shorts
- Exact examples and case studies of our own #shorts videos, as well as from other channels
- Use YouTube Analytics to determine why your best videos do so well, and how to REPEAT the same success over and over.
- Get YouTube to discover your video topic ideas for you - see how we never run out of ideas for videos to make.
- Determine if your channel is doing well or not, and why or why not. This way you can figure out what to do next.
- Getting your first 1,000 subscribers is very important - learn how to do it FAST.
- Using Community Posts and YouTube Stories to get new people to subscribe to your channel.
- Step-by-step checklist of getting 4,000 watch-hours quickly (you need 4k watch-hours to earn ad revenue - here is how to do it).
- Access To The Exclusive Coaching and Mentoring Group
- Proven Profitable Niches
- Niche Channel Examples
- Thumbnail Templates
- 1,000 Subscribers Fast-Start
Who Created Jet Video Academy?
Greg Kononenko and Alen Sehovic created Jet Video Academy back in 2020. They were only at 73.8K and 35.6K subscribers when they created the course. Now in 2023 Greg’s channel is at 394K subscribers, while Alen’s is at 417K subscribers.
Who Is Greg Kononenko?
Greg Kononenko is an SEO specialist, digital marketer, blogger, and the YouTuber behind @CaffeinatedBlogger. He has a monthly viewership of over 400,000. This will continue to grow as he uploads videos that help people make money on YouTube, particularly with views, ad revenue, and affiliate marketing. With his experiences surrounding YouTube, SEO, blogging, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and more, he wants to help you start and monetize your channel with the help of Jet Video Academy.
Who Is Alen Sehovic?
Alen Sehovic is the YouTuber behind @SmartMoneyTactics with the goal of helping people quit their 9-5 jobs and teaching them how to make money online. He worked in the finance industry, similar to Greg, while part-timing his YouTube career.
Is Jet Video Academy Worth It?
Jet Video Academy is worth it if you want a straightforward YouTube course. Although many resources are available online for free, it’s easy to drown in all the information floating around. Jet Video Academy offers substantial teachings within their modules. Greg and Alen will give you a step-by-step on how to start and grow a monetizing YouTube channel even without showing your face, which is called YouTube automation. If you want to check out course alternatives, here is a list of the top YouTube automation courses.
What Are Jet Video Academy Alternative Courses?
Why Local Lead Generation Is The Best Business That Involves SEO
Local lead generation is the best business involving SEO, because it is not saturated like YouTube. YouTube caters to global viewers, whereas local lead generation targets only specific markets. You don’t have to compete with 51 million YouTube channels in local lead generation. In fact, you even help local businesses whenever they buy leads from your website. It gives them motivation to continue availing your services. This means that the longer their business runs, the longer they need your website to gather leads. And you can easily scale by targeting different locations with different services without running out of options.