Oberlo 101 - The COMPLETE Review
- Where you sell - the platform we'll be using, such as Shopify
- How you sell something - the marketing/advertising used to make people aware of our store/products
- What you sell - there are literally millions of products to choose from, which is actually a problem as we need to know WHAT to sell.
- Url link to the Oberlo FAQ page that deals with Dropshipping.
- Best thing about this lesson, was the 217 page e-book, titled Dropshipping 101 by Daniel Threlfall. It's a course in itself!
An excerpt from the e-book:
This guide assumes you have no previous dropshipping knowledge and helps you get a business up and running. It’s structured to be a chronological, step-by-step guide that will show you what you need to do to start your dropshipping business.
...I’ll start by introducing you to the fundamental concepts of dropshipping. I’ll then build on that foundation and talk about more advanced concepts."
I'm not reviewing the "guide", but let's just say after going through it, it does deliver on it's promise stated above.
This is a GREAT resource to have! Well done to whoever decided to include it in the course.
In this video, Jessica introduces us to a few successful dropshipping entrepreneurs. They offer some hints an motivation. Jessica starts with Paul Lee.
Highlight of his interview: when he started out, he convinced himself that there was no difference between himself and other more experienced and super successful dropshippers. Why? Because we have access to the same resources that they have, we just need to learn how to use them! - Fair point!
- One-product stores - they are built entirely around one product.
- General stores sell a wide range of products from different categories/niches.
- Niche stores offer multiple products within the same niche.
OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MODULE 1: GETTING STARTED WITH OBERLO 101
We're off to a good, solid start. It's all theory in Section 1, but that is to be expected in a course that is geared towards beginners.
Baby steps people! We need to know the basics and have a solid foundation before we practice what was preached.
Starting to have doubts about dropshipping yet?
Can I recommend my number one online business?
Have a read by clicking the link below. It might just change your mind about the different online business models out there...