Zero Up - The COMPLETE Review
Module 6 - Store Management
Everything you need to know about the Fred Lam's Zero Up Module 6 is contained here. This is an in-depth, unbiased and video by video overview of Module 6 that deals with the Management of your Shopify Store.
Module 6 - STORE MANAGEMENT
Video 01 - Order And Fulfill
- ordering products on your behalf
- and it sends a tracking number to your customer
Video 02 - Daily Routine
Fred also shares his Golden Product Scaling Procedure, which is a step by step sequence to increase your sales.
Video 03 - Common Issues
- how to treat your customers
- dealing with queries
- dealing with refunds
Video 04 - Chargebacks
- affects your standing with credit card companies
- there can be an additional $15 penalty fee
- Contact the buyer to possibly resolve the issue without the need for a chargeback to the credit company
- Respond to Shopify Payment or PayPal
- Provide all information to legitimize your claim - of you can prove the customer ordered and the product was delivered you will in all likelihood win the claim
Video 05 - Financial Keeper
Video 06 - Stats Analysis
- Total Sales
- Total Visitors
- Conversions, and
- Top Products.
- look at Behavioral Flow,
- where your Traffic is coming from, and
- how people interact on your page.
Video 07 - Social Presence
- Provide Content
- Share Viral Videos in your niche
- Announce On Sale Products
- Create Engagement Posts
- Host contests
Video 08 - Email Profit
- Have a catchy subject line
- Have clear Call To Actions
- Make sure the Offer is clear
- Watch your Open Rate and CTR Metrics to see what your customers like and want
Video 09 - Split Tests
To conclude the module, Fred shows you how to set up your Split Testing using the third party service and Shopify.
Module 06 - My Key Takeaways
Highlight of the module: The Spreadsheet and Word documents are very useful to have. No other course really focused on giving customers feedback to their queries, whereas Fred went to the trouble of making ready-to-use documents for
- I have not received my product yet
- No information on my tracking
- Product Damage
- Refund - keystone
- Refund - tripwire
- What's my tracking number?
- Why is this shipped from China?
These are essential templates to have!
Content: 7/10 Fred does offer some original insights into the dropshipping model, but continues to suggests costly add-on apps...
OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MODULE 06
- getting into a DAILY routine
- customer issues you might encounter and how to deal with them
- chargebacks and how to appeal
- Such as exactly how to interpret the data you find in Shopify and Google Analytics. He shows you where to get the data, but not how to use it to your advantage.
- The Email Profit video gives great tips on WHEN to send emails and WHAT to include in them, but not HOW to set it up and use any automated apps to get it sent for you...
- And then there's the split testing... Fred shows you how to use an expensive third party service for your split testing, where other courses will show you how to interpret the data to do-it-yourself...