If you want to make more money with less effort with the highest paying affiliate programs then you’ll love this complete list.
I scoured a massive amount of blogs, groups and forums online to compile this awesome, one stop resource of
159 High Paying Affiliate Programs.
You can now cherry pick the best affiliate offers right here instead of spending days researching them yourself.
Scroll through and check them out now.
Table Of Contents
Before I get into the list let’s go over some basics.
If you’re more advanced feel free to use the table of contents and skip ahead to the best high ticket affiliate offers list.
How a $12 Offer Can Be ‘Higher Paying’ Than A $100 Offer
What is considered a High Paying affiliate offer?
I mean exactly how much money must the offer pay to be called high paying?
Is it a payout of more than $100? More than $500? Or maybe even more than $1000?
The actual answer is... It Depends!
An affiliate offer with a $12 payout can be ‘high paying’ while a $100 payout can be ‘low paying’.
At first glance that answer seems to defy logic but let’s dig a little deeper and it’ll all make sense.
Let’s say the $12 payout offer was an Auto Insurance lead generation offer.
So basically someone looking for better car insurance fills out a form to get a quote and you get paid for generating that lead.And let’s say the $100 payout offer was for a CBD (Cannabis) Oil offer.
This particular offer pays when a sale is made - not when a lead is generated.
In order to get paid $100 you would have to convince the customer to whip out a credit card and make a $120 purchase.
$118.20 to be exact ($39.40 x 3 bottles).
Anyone who’s done CPA (Cost Per Action) affiliate marketing knows that it’s a WHOLE lot easier to get someone to fill out a free form that get them to make a $120 purchase.
One of the quickest ways to make money with affiliate marketing is to spend money on advertising.
Anyone can buy traffic and send visitors to affiliate offers.
The real skill is figuring out how not to go broke in the process.
Spending $200 on traffic is easy but if you earn $0 in sales you’ll soon have to stop advertising.
Spending $200 and earning $350 or more… well that’s the holy grail right there.
At that point you’re practically printing money assuming you can scale up with the same ratio.
With most advertising platforms you pay per impression.
All that means is you pay the ad platform to show your ad. Each time your ad is shown that’s called an impression.
Here’s why that matters.
When assessing an affiliate offer you need to take into consideration its’ level of appeal to the mass market.
For example, Auto Insurance has a wider appeal than CBD Oil.
For example, Auto Insurance has a wider appeal than CBD Oil.
Let’s say it costs $70 to get 10,000 impressions.
(At the time of this writing this is a very real number for Facebook Ads in the USA)
Potentially 83% of those 10,000 people (or 8,300 people) may be interested in car insurance.
Only 14% of those 10,000 people (or 1,400 people) may be interested in CBD.
From experience I can assure you that it’s easier to get 17 people of the 8,300 to complete a form for an auto insurance quote.
17 people x $12 = $204
Potential profit $134 ($204 - $70)
Getting 1 people to spend $120 each on CBD from the 1,400 is considerably more difficult.
1 person x $100 = $100
Potential profit $30 ($100 - $70)
In this example, from the same $70 ad spend you can earn $134 profit with a $12 payout as opposed to a $30 profit from a $100 payout.
So, all things being equal, in this case the $12 auto insurance offer may well end up being a ‘higher paying’ offer than the $100 CBD Oil offer.
To be clear, promoting Straight Sale offers like the CBD Oil example can be very lucrative.
My point is really twofold.
- It takes a lot more skill to promote a straight sale offer than a lead generation offer
2. A lower payout offer can be a ‘high paying’ affiliate offer depending on factors such as mass market appeal, lead generation versus straight sale etc.
High Ticket Commission Offers To Stay Away From
Do the words ‘Empower Network’ mean anything to you?
If you were around the affiliate marketing world back in 2012 and looking for high ticket products to promote it would have been impossible to miss this one.
Empower Network (EN) created quite a stir between 2012 and 2013. They paid 100% commission on high ticket digital products.
To become an affiliate however you also had to be a customer of theirs. Basically you would buy in for the privilege of being able to get other people to buy in.
The offer that everyone was pushing really hard was their Masters Program that paid a $3,000 commission on a $3,500 sale
The compensation plan got more complicated the deeper you dug. I won’t get into all the nitty gritty of it on this post.
On August 1, 2017, Empower Network co-founder Dave Wood announced that EN no longer existed and was entering bankruptcy court.
The important thing to note is this - avoid companies like EN that ONLY make money by ‘teaching’ other people to make money.
Now there’s nothing wrong with information marketing. I myself have personally spent tens of thousands on information products.
I’ve learned valuable skills (which I still use to this day) that have made me many multiples of what I paid for the information.
Here are a few other companies I would not promote that ‘smell like’ other EN’s in the making
Legendary Marketer - Up to $10,000 payout (commissions ranging from 10%-60%)
Online marketing education. Products range from $30 to $30,000
Legendary Marketer's Club
$30.00 (per month)
$247.00 (one time)
Affiliate Business Blueprint
$2,500.00 (one time)
Digital Products Business Blueprint
$2,500.00 (one time)
Coaching & Consulting Business Blueprint
$2,500.00 (one time)
Events & Masterminds Business Blueprint
$2,500.00 (one time)
$8,000.00 (one time)
$12,000.00 (one time)
$10,000.00 (one time)
Brand Builder and Masterminds Bundle
$15,000.00 (one time)
Legendary Leadership Group
$30,000.00 (one time)
Without a doubt the Coaching/Mentoring space is one of the most lucrative.
Not just for the Coaches or Mentors either.
This vertical can also be wildly profitable for the affiliate as well.
For the rest of this article I’ll use the word Mentors to refer to both Mentors and Coaches.
Although in essence they’re pretty much the same thing, in this industry the term Mentor carries more weight.
A mentor is usually someone who is already successful in a particular area of life that ‘reaches back’ to help others attain similar levels of success.
Coaches on the other hand, sometimes have zero real world experience in what they’re trying to help you achieve.
Think of the financial advisors who coaches you on how to get rich while working for $67k per year.
Mentoring is the perfect high ticket offer.
It’s both valuable and intangible. It’s information so there’s usually little to no cost to deliver it.
The thing that most times makes mentoring super valuable is usually having unprecedented access to high net worth individuals who promise to pull back the curtains and teach you how to essentially ‘be like them’.
For example, let’s say you own a small business that brought in $70k-$90k each year for the last 10 years.
You find a millionaire mentor in your same business and you pay him $50k to mentor you for a year.
The 1-year mentoring includes 12 online video meetings (one per month), 24/7 email access and 2 in person meet ups.
With the stuff you learn (and implement) you’re now able to bring in $200k+ per year with projections to cross the million dollar mark.
In hindsight that mentee would easily pay $100k for that mentoring based on the results he/she is now getting.
This is why mentoring is so valuable.
Now while there are mentors for pretty much every area of life you can think of, the high ticket mentors are the ones who help you to increase your earning capacity.
Finding these mentoring affiliate programs is not very easy. A lot of these mentors only make their affiliate programs available to past mentees or students of theirs.
For example, let’s look at mentoring for the Real Estate Investing niche.
Based on that stat it’s safe to say that people will find Mentoring for Real Estate Investing extremely valuable and would pay a premium for it.
I should know, I’m one of them!
I’ve personally paid Real Estate Investing gurus such as Ron LeGrand, Brian & Lynette Wolff and Jay Conner for mentoring, home study courses and live events.
Real Estate Investing is a passion of mine and since I got involved in 2006 it’s safe to say I’ve spent over $100k on mentoring.
My point is, all of the mentors I’ve had in this field have affiliate programs.
Their high end, hands-on mentoring programs cost anywhere from $30k to $50k
Some of them pay as much as 30% commission.
If someone got a 30% affiliate commission on me they’d have earned a cool $30,000
None of these mentors publicly advertise their affiliate programs.
They make their affiliate programs available to current/past students and mentees.
Most mentees are not full time affiliates so the ones that actually take advantage of the affiliate program usually just refer a friend or family member.
Unfortunately, the only way to really know about these types of high ticket affiliate offers is to be involved in the industry yourself or know someone who is.
1. Physio Emo Dynamics - Up to $5,000 payout
2. Six Figure Mentor - Up to $8,000 payout
3. Mentor Masterclass (JEANNINE YODER) - Up to $1,000 payout
4. Entre Institute - up to $20,000 commission from one referral (50% commission for the life of the customer).
Entre sells books, memberships, courses, coaching, events and masterminds in the Online Business vertical. Their founder Jeff Lerner has built 4 online businesses that has each done over $10M in revenue. There’s no cost to promote as an affiliate. Products range from $39 to $60,000
5. Plus500 - Up to $800 per trader (for any deposit amount)
Worldwide trading platform, listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. Users can trade CFDs on Forex, Stocks, Commodities , Options and Indices!
$100 minimum deposit to trade. You can refer a trader that deposits $100 to start trading and you get paid up to $800 in commission. Plus500 does not provide its products and services to residents of the United States. If you live in the USA you can be an affiliate but you cannot be a customer.
6. IQ Broker - Up to $1200 payout
Credit: RA Wealth Partners
7. Regal Assets - brand financial professionals earning over $100,000 per month
The average transaction at Regal Assets is ranging between $20,000 to $85,000
We offer the industry’s highest payouts (by far) for financial professionals who refer their clients to us, including pay-per-lead, pay-per-call, and revshare for the life of the customer. We have brand financial professionals earning over $100,000 per month.
8. M1Finance - Up to $100 per trader
Earn $100 each time an account you refer reaches $1,000.
9. Etoro - Up to $200 CPA, 25% Revenue Share
Credit: Personal Capital
10. Personal Capital - Up to $100/sign-up who aggregates $100,000 worth of investable assets onto the Personal Capital dashboard e.g. IRA, Roth IRA, CDs, savings, rollover 401k, even a standard 401k, which can’t be managed. The $100,000 is just linked accounts, and NOT transferring $100,000 onto the Personal Capital platform.
11. Credible - Up to $240 per accepted loan offer
12. Gold Broker - Up to $200 per new client or receive 20% of the net margin realised on purchases and storage services during the customer's lifetime. Selling gold bars from $1.2k to $39k
13. Capitalist Exploits - Up to $1750 payout (50% commissions)
High end investment newsletters. Their products range from $1,575 to $3,499.
14. Vantage - Up to $800 per referral
$800 CPA is achieved on the condition that an affiliate brings in 50 QFTDs within a calendar month AND that the net average deposits are a minimum of 2.5 times the CPA commissions owed in that month.
15. Bots Live Trading Room - up to $1,431.48 per sale
Bots Room Has Been Around For Over 6 Years And Is The Community Everyone Uses For Strategy Development For Options And Forex. With Market Veterans With Over 20 Years Of Experience.
16. Beat The Market Analyzer - up to $1,330.60 per sale
BTMA Wealth Builders Club pays 75% commission for every sale plus 75% on every recurring billing. Because the stick rate on the offer is so high the average sale turns out to be worth over $1,300 to affiliates
17. Forex Mentor Pro - up to $503 per sale
Promote one of the top Forex Education services and Earn A Massive 50% Commission on every member you refer for the lifetime of the member.
Betting / Gambling
18. Zcode System - up to $673 per sale
Promote to users who like to bet on sports using statistics, not emotion. Zcode has one of the longest stick rate of members of over 1 year average! That means for just 1 sale you’ll be receiving a full year of huge monthly commissions, that’s 60% month after month!
19. Lottery Winners University - Up to $572 per sale
Promote the hottest new lottery program that’s converting like crazy in the lottery niche and even in other niches.
20. Betting Gods - up to $111 per sale
Promote to users who like Free Betting Tips From Expert Tipsters. The monthly average profit numbers from these Tipsters are published publicly so users can follow betting advice based on a Tipster’s track record.
Make Money From Home
21. Amazing Selling Machine - up to $2,392.80 per sale
As far as online courses go, this is by far one of the best to promote. They’re no fly by night program either. They’ve been around since 2012 (or even before) and have a lot of successful program graduates.
22. Tai Lopez The 67 Steps - up to $638 per sale
Promote this and other Tai Lopez ‘make money online’ products for nice commissions.
23. Magic Submitter - up to $1,457 per sale
Promote this to people who want their websites to rank on the first page of the search engines.
24. Google Sniper - up to $906 per sale
This training product has been top of Clickbank for many years.It’s a proven winner.
25. The Instant Publisher Biz Partner Program - up to $856 per sale
Promote this high converting ‘business in a box’. Done-for-you website, content, traffic and core training on how to use it all. After a year, Paul will even buy your website for 5X what’s it produces annually.
26. Membership Method - up to $750 per sale
The founder of this program has been doing this method since 2007 (earning by giving people free information with Membership Sites) and has paid out over $12 Million to affiliates. This is a relatively new product but from a proven performer
27. Super Affiliate System - up to $497 per sale
The Super Affiliate System is a fast growing high-ticket bizopp product.100+ affiliates per month are generating sales from email lists, JV promos, Facebook ads traffic, Youtube ads traffic, SEO review blogs, and Google PPC.
28. Digital Marketing Career Blueprint - up to $267 per sale
Real companies are in need of employees with skills in Digital Marketing. This program is a Step By Step Blueprint To A Secure $60k+/year Career In Digital Marketing. Dozens Of Authentic Testimonials/success Stories. Personal Support & 14 Hours Of Training.
29. Photography Jobs Online - up to $261 per sale
Promote this hot offer to millions of photography enthusiasts worldwide. Super high converting offer and an easy sale to targeted job traffic.
30. Wealthy Affiliate - $121 per sale. Recurring monthly commissions. Wealthy Affiliate has both free and paid accounts. You can refer people to join their free training and still get paid. They upsell 12%-30% of the people who join their free training. If you refer 100 people to their free training and 12 of them take the upsell you just made $1452
31. Ultimate Bundles - Up to 40% commission on each sale
An affiliate made $14,000 commission in 6 days by promoting The Ultimate Work-at-Home Bundle
32. Kabbage - $250 for every approved referral
Small businesses can get up to $250k line of credit. To qualify for funding the business must be at least a year old with revenues of $4,200 per month over the last three months (or $50,000 annually)
33. AgoraPulse - earn up to $575 per referral annually (12% recurring commissions)
Manage multiple social media accounts from one simple tool. Schedule your content, get reports, engage followers etc for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube.
34. Clickfunnels - Up to $927 per Sale + 40% Monthly Recurring Commission
With 100 Active Members you receive $500 / Month
With 200 Active Members you will receive $1,000 / Month!
35. Improvely - up to $1400 in commissions per referral
Track, Test and Optimize Online Marketing & Detect Fraud
50% of their first payment and 10% recurring revenue share the first year for each customer you refer.
36. Leadpages - 30% recurring commission for the life of the customer.
Easily build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond. With membership prices ranging from $37/month to $3816 for 2 year Advanced, you can see how these commissions can really add up.
37. Mouseflow - up to $1436+ per sale annually (30% recurring commission)
Mouseflow is a website analytics tool that lets you replay the full visitor experience to identify pain points, boost conversions, and optimize your site.
38. PromoRepublic - Earn up to $2,000 per every referred customer
Manage multiple social media accounts from one place. Whitelabel platform for clients. Up to 30% per Sale (first and recurring sales within 1 year)
39. Webflow - up to $1272 in commissions per referral
Website & Ecommerce building platform. You'll earn 50% of all payments for 12 months — with no limits.
40. 3D Cart - up to $687 per referral (300% commission)
E-commerce platform with all the tools you need to build, promote, and grow your online store.
41. Pay Kickstart - Earn 30% (up to $417 annually) recurring commissions for life of member
Powerful Shopping Cart and Affiliate Management Software
42. Treehouse - Earn up to 50% ($100 per sale)
eLearning platform teaching coding. Refer students and get paid
43. Hubspot - Marketing Automation Up to $1000 payout
44. Instapage - Up to $60 monthly recurring payout (30% of $199 monthly program)
45. Payhip - 50% recurring lifetime commissions. Cost to customer as high as $99/mth
Every entrepreneur, small business etc needs to be able to accept payments online.
Sell and promote your ebooks, memberships, software, design assets, music or any type of digital products directly to your customers
46. Samcart - up to 40% recurring commissions. Cost to customer as high as $200/mth
A full-featured eCommerce software built exclusively for sellers who do not need a catalog store. You can create a beautiful page that showcases your product and accepts the order all on the same page.
47. Big Marker - up to $152 per sale
Promote webinar software
48. GoToWebinar - up to $100 per sale
49. WebinarJam - $192 per sale
Your customer will pay $479 for a year subscription, for which you will receive 40%
50. EverWebinar - $192 per sale
Your customer will pay $479 for a year subscription, for which you will receive 40%
51. Genius Webinars - Earn 40% commission ($598.80 (for full pay) or $159.60x4 (for installments)
This course teaches about webinars. It’s taught by Jason Fladlien who claims to have produced $100 million in sales using webinars. Cost to customer $1497 (one-time payment) or 4 installments of $399 (spaced 30 days apart).
52. GoToMeeting Affiliates - Earn $100 per order.
Makes professional online meetings simple, reliable and effective.
53. Grasshopper Affiliates - Earn $100 per order.
Virtual phone system that connects to your mobile phone. Many entrepreneurs use this solution for a business phone.
54. LogMeIn PRO Affiliates - Earn a minimum 25% commission (up to $387+ per sale).
Provides remote access anywhere and anytime to devices, files, and applications.
55. Printful - Up to 10%
From every order made by customers you referred plus 10% recurring commission for 9 months
56. Shopify - Up to $2000 payout
57. EasyStore - Up to 100% commission ($129/mth)
The 100% commission is only applicable for the first month subscription of your referral using your unique affiliate link, subsequent month’s commission remains 20% if they continue their subscriptions.
58. Shopio - 25% commissions recurring. Cost to customer as high as $150/mth
For each customer you refer to Shopio, you’ll get 25% of their monthly or yearly Shopio bill, including transaction fees.
59. Wholesale2B (dropshipping platform) - 30% commissions recurring. Cost to customer as high as $600/mth. Over 1 million products to sell
60. Volusion - Up to $2000 payout
61. Proof - Up to $90 monthly recurring payout (30% of $299 monthly program)
Online (eLearning) Affiliate Programs
62. Thinkific (online course creation software) - Up to $675 per referral – per year!
63. Teachable (online course creation software) - Up to $1800 per referral – per year!
Or up to $150/mth - 30% commission with customer monthly plans as high as $499
64. Academy of Mine - Up to $2,900 per referral annually (10%-20% recurring commission)
100% white label customized eLearning platform. Setup Online/Self-Paced Courses via different media formats, including Video, Audio, Powerpoint and PDFs.
65. Coursera - Earn up to 45% Commission on 1,000+ courses and Specializations
66. Kajabi - up to $120/mth (30% lifetime recurring commission)
An all-in-one platform that makes it easy to create online courses, launch marketing campaigns, build landing pages, and design the perfect website.
67. MemberMouse - up to $897 per sale annually (25% recurring commission for 1 year)
A WordPress membership plugin that allows you to sell products, subscriptions and memberships, setup a password protected member's area, offer 1-click upsells and downsells, manage customers, automate customer service, track critical retention metrics and more.
68. Skillshare - $10 per referral
Someone can sign up for a 2 month free trial and you get paid $10. Online, on-demand, educational courses in design, photography, mobile development, web design and much more.
If you get 1 person per day that’s $300 per month
69. Kartra - up to $200/mth (40% lifetime recurring commission)
Plans as high as $499 per month. All-in-one solutions for checkout pages, landing pages, email follow up and membership sites etc. without hiring a team of copywriters, web developers or designers.
70. OptimizedPress - 40% commission (up to $118.80) + 20% recurring
Build beautiful landing pages, sales pages and membership sites to help elevate the value of their content
71. Interact - up to $450 per referral per year (30% commission)
Interact is a tool for creating online quizzes that generate leads, segment your audience, and drive traffic to your website.
72. OptinMonster - Up to 20% commission
An effective lead-generation software. It allows you to create lightbox popups, floating bars, slide-in scroll trigger boxes, sidebar forms, after post and in-line forms while giving you the ability to A/B test, add page-level targeting etc.
Email Marketing Affiliate Programs
73. ActiveCampaign - up to 30% recurring commission
Regular affiliate plan through Aweber is 30% recurring commission (up to $45 per month)
75. Active Trail - 15% recurring commission
76. Benchmark Email - 25% recurring commission
77. Constant Contact - $105 flat rate per account signup
Earn $5 for each referral that signs up for a free trial and $105 when your referrals pay for a new account.
78. ConvertKit - 30% recurring commission
Every website owner needs email marketing. If you only refer 10 sales per month after 12 months you can be making over $1000 per month recurring!!
79. Drip - up to $555/month recurring (30% commission recurring)
An Ecommerce CRM that focuses on marketing automation to build personalized marketing experiences for shoppers.
80. E-goi - 30% recurring commission
81. Engage Bay - 30% recurring commission
82. GetResponse - up to $396/month recurring
33% recurring commission. With plans ranging anywhere from $15 to $1,200/month, the payout can be pretty substantial.
83. Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) - 20% recurring commission
Earn up to 20% recurring commissions for the first 12 months on the monthly subscription price of the Infusionsoft apps you sell.
84. Ontraport - 25% recurring commission
85. Mailer Lite - 30% recurring commission
86. Moonmail - 25% recurring commission
87. Moosend - 30% recurring commission
88. Sales Manago - 45% recurring commission
Not just email marketing. Complete Marketing Automation platform for companies of all sizes.
89. Sendlane - 30% recurring commission
90. Sendloop - 10% recurring commission
91. Wishpond - 30% recurring commission
92. Elegant Themes - up to $125 per sale (50% commission)
Access to DIVI - the most popular WordPress Theme and WordPress Page Builder
93. Studio Press - up to $175 sale (35% commission)
Premium wordpress themes ranging from $60 to $500 packages.
94. Thrive Themes - 35% commission + 25% commission recurring
Themes & plugins to make a website convert more visitors into subscribers, customers & clients
95. Beyond Hosting - Up to $320 per month - 40% recurring commission
96. Bluehost - $65 per sale (sale can be as small as $2.95 monthly and they pay $65 after 45 days)
97. Constant Hosting - up to $1000 per referral
10% commission on the initial signup amount plus 10% monthly recurring